#16: The Key To Leading An All-Star Team Is an All-Star Mindset (with Erik Schweitzer)
TEAM LEADER EDITION: Erik focuses on growing agents in his agency, and as such, shares great insight into building powerful and effective teams.
- The biggest thing that team leaders are looking for is the desire to be successful and grow.
- When you have a solid model, agents from all levels can learn how to succeed in this industry.
- As a broker/agent, your job is not only to bring in revenue, but also to build a model to help you grow your business.
- Being around a team of people who are killing it can inspire your success.
- Time blocking becomes a crucial piece of how successful your business will be the future.
- In any business, real estate or otherwise, you need lead generation if you want to make it.
- If your focus is always learning, you will constantly be growing and improving and ultimately you’ll be successful.
- Growth can directly relate to leadership and how one person can succeed with the help of another.
- The real estate market is always up and down. How is your office helping agents succeed during down cycles?
- Especially in a cutthroat industry, stay in curiosity and look for the good in everything.
Music by Youngren Music