Beau Blankenship: The Former Pro Football Player with Kindness and Drive
On this team leader edition of BreakAway Agent, BreakAway Agent Host, Tiffany Youngren, welcomes Beau Blankenship, owner of Engel & Völkers 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
Beau has a unique background as both a collegiate and professional athlete. He’s always had a passion for real estate, and the same disciple, drive, and determination that he used on football field has transferred over to how he performs for his clients and his brokerage. Being a top producer so young has proved to be an asset for him, and his passion and drive has come together to not only help his team but his company as well.
* Whatever He Does, Beau Blankenship Puts 110% Effort Into It
* Sports and Real Estate – Teaching You How To Win And Overcome Loss
* Beau Is Constantly Learning, But Drive and Passion is Something He’s Born With
* Defining Mindset – The Willingness to Learn and Take Action
* Everyday, Beau Blankenship Works Hard to Give Glory To God
* The Purpose Of Your Team Is To Be An Extension Of Yourself
* Level Up By Getting Back To Clients ASAP
* Starting Out In The Industry Young Can Be An Advantage
* Leverage Your Strengths and Know Your Weaknesses
* Beau Blankenship’s Passion Is Helping People Reach Their Goals
REAL ESTATE SUPER POWER
Hear more on how, for Beau Blankenship, passion and drive make up the core of his being. He is the type of person that once he sets his mind to do something, he goes at it 100%. He will put everything he’s got into that.
For a long time in his life, that was sports. Everything he did, everything he focused on was sports. After his career, he went full speed ahead into real estate. He sets goals and does everything he can to achieve them. Beau believes that his sports background has shaped who he is today. When you’re an athlete, all you know is results. You are categorized by your wins, your results, your successful plays, etc. It is a results driven industry – and so is real estate.