Corey Hasting: The Florida Broker with Nothing But All Stars on His Team
Corey Hasting, Master License Partner of Engel & Völkers U.S. Holdings, Inc. in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. He just recently opened his business as broker/owner in April of 2018, and before that he was with Keller Williams for about 5 years. Finding a home in Jacksonville, Florida, one of the largest city in the U.S., has opened Corey up for amazing growth opportunities. His office has found a specific niche, and his team of nearly 20 advisors sells between 150-180 million each year. Here Corey talks about how his passion for real estate and his love for systematic processes has helped him become a top producer.
* When Hiring New Agents – Culture Should Come First
* Deliver Luxury Customer Service No Matter The Price Point
* Build Stellar Systems If You Want Success
* The Best Ability Is Availability – Building A Database from 1 to 5000
* A Great Leader Can Adapt and Connect With Every Person On His Team
* Add Value – Both Clients and Agents Will Choose You Everytime
* Get To Know Your Team – Success Happens When There’s Trust
* Nervousness is When Opportunity Meets Unpreparedness – Are You Ready?
* Get Noticed When You Show Off What Makes You Different
* Be Available When Everyone Else Is – Real Estate Means Serving People
It is so obvious in Corey’s interview that he cares deeply about his agents and his agent’s clients. For him, it all comes down to availability. Real estate is a people-focused business. It is all about meeting the needs of those around you, and that means being available when most people are available. That means late nights, weekends, and holidays. Corey says that success in real estate comes down to believing in yourself. No matter what field you’re in, if you stay positive and believe in yourself, you can do anything. Don’t focus on the negative, even though in this day in age it seems easy to do. Instead, look forward to what is next and what is upcoming. That’s how to stay successful in a competitive market.