Lourdes Alatriste: The Leader in Miami Luxury with a Global Reach
On this episode of the BreakAway Agent Podcast, join Tiffany Youngren as she interviews Lourdes Alatriste, Partner and Private Office Advisor of Engel & Völkers Miami. Starting in the title company industry, Lourdes got her love for real estate early. As much as she enjoyed the title industry, it was too monotonous, and she was looking for more. With real estate, she learned she got to do something exciting and different every single day.
Now working in the luxury real estate market for over ten years, Lourdes proves that she is set apart from the rest with her work ethic and dedication to giving every client personal service. Her first major sale was to Chris Bosch, an athlete for the Miami HEAT. Since she has represented lots of high profile sellers and buyers across the United States and the world.
Listen now as she shares how passion, knowledge, and a dedication to serving clients has helped her become a top producer.
* Find A Niche You Love – You’ll Never Work A Day In Your Life
* Actions Speak – Lourdes Alatristes Shows Clients Her Passion and Knowledge
* When You’re Selling Luxury You’re Selling Lifestyle – Know Your Market
* Being 100% Committed Means Being Available and Providing Resources
* Knowledge Is More Important Than Passion – Be A Resource
* Don’t Always Compete With Other Agents – Learn From Them
* Make Sure Your Team Have The Same Values As You
* Learning Is Very Important In RE – How Are You Improving Yourself?
* If You Want To Succeed, You HAVE TO Think Positive
* Do What You Love, Be Yourself, And Learn From Others
Lourdes’ final piece of advice is whether it’s real estate or not, to love what you do and be yourself. She also stresses to not copy anyone. Make your passion your own. Learn from others, take ideas from others, and then mold them to the best version of you. Everyone is different, and we shouldn’t try to be anyone but ourselves. If you work hard, have a positive mindset, and spend time educating yourself, you can do anything.