Nicole Beauchamp: The Cool-Headed and Confident Manhattanite
Nicole Beauchamp is a born and raised Manhattanite, which initially is what led her to real estate. After a successful career in technology and finance, she became the go-to person for advice on where to live and where to go. Being from the area, she quickly rose in the ranks as a trusted and respected globally by clients and peers as an expert in data and financial analysis, negotiation, marketing, and technology. At first, Nikki would send referrals to a friend in the real estate industry, and that friend kept trying to convince her to get her RE license.
Eventually, Nicole Beauchamp got burnt out working finance and technology and decided to give real estate a try. 20 years later, she’s still in real estate and thriving! She joined Engel & Völkers New York City in 2014 as one of the first advisors in the New York City brokerage. She has also been recognized as part of the Engel & Völkers North America Elite Advisors Club. Nikki also serves on the President’s Advisory Council for Engel & Völkers North America and holds the Master Certified Negotiation Expert, Certified Negotiation Expert and Certified Buyer Representative designations.
Tune in now and hear how Nicole’s New York life and past career has given her special “superpowers” that have set her up for success in the real estate industry.
SOME KEY TAKEAWAYS:
* Have A Sense of Calm – It Sets You Apart And Gives You Strength
* Listen & Observe More Than You React To Your Clients
* Work With Best Fit Clients – It Will Make For Better Experiences
* Life Is Too Short – Do The Things That Feed Your Soul
* You Get Back What You Give – It Pays Off To Constantly Be Growing
* Build In Depth Relationships – Sometimes it Means Talking Clients Out Of Deals
* There’s a Difference Between Accessibility and Availability
* Are You Too Busy Or Do You Have Problems Delegating?
* Make a To-Do List AND A To-Don’t List
* What Is The Highest and Best Use of My Time?