Richard Kallabat: The Miami CEO who Knows Marketing and Luxury
This episode of The BreakAway Agent Podcast features Richard Kallabat, CEO and Luxury Home Specialist with Miami Living at Keller Williams Miami. Starting with a background in financial consulting and other management positions, Richard found a home in real estate. Real estate helped mesh together his entrepreneurial spirit with his passion for helping others. Both he and his wife are both heavily involved in the Keller Williams model. In addition to the office he owns and manages in Miami, Florida, Richard Kallabat and his wife co-own 6 growing offices in Columbia.
Working with clients all over the world, listen now as Richard discusses how he assists his clients in achieving their goals and realizing their dreams.
* Getting Your License is Just The Beginning – Like Graduating High School
* Your Business Grows To The Extent That You Do
* Sharing Your Knowledge Makes Clients Appreciate You More
* The Game Changes When You Realize You Are The CEO
* Reach More People By Optimizing Your Digital Marketing
* Is Your Marketing Strategy Targeting The Right Demographics?
* Know When To Outsource and Maximize Your Time
* Focus On The Income Producing Activities For Long Term Success
* Marketing is How You Become Successful in RE
* Find A CRM, Build A Marketing Campaign, Nurture Your Database
Immediately when starting the business, you have to learn how to do marketing. Right away, spend money on a CRM to help you formulate your leads and stay on top of your clients.
» Go find a CRM or system to help you manage your database and market to them in the most efficient and cost-effective way
» Build a marketing campaign that makes sure you stay top of mind and reaches your target audience (newsletters work the best for his market)
» Continue to build and nurture your database – every day you have to spend time committing to adding people