How the Zudes crush it with their podcast (and 8 kids under toe).
Listen Now for Podcasting Tips from Amazing Professionals!
Anyone can record podcasts, but generating revenue and building a huge following is so much more fun than limping along.
Each week, host Tiffany Youngren interviews top experts in podcasting and supporting industries.
You hear from people like:
• A pioneer and founder of one of the most popular Virtual Assistant sourcing platforms (because, if you want omnipresence, you’re gonna need help)
• An industry expert who has helped dozens of podcasters make explosive profits through joint ventures
• A business owner who has leveraged podcasting to convert more sales and retain clients for 10 years (she is celebrating her 500th episode!)
• President of a VA Staffing company and dynamic podcasting profiteer
• A #1 bestselling parenting author dad who started a podcast with his wife and skyrocket sales to help parents raise awesome kids (and share how they get their 5 year/olds to do their own laundry)
• A master story teller who will share his secret to captivating your audience in the first 3 minutes (and he’ll captivate you with his storytelling magic)
• A motivational consultant and dreamer who has cultivated amazing friendships and collaborations through his podcasts
And many others who have built successful podcasts – as well as beginners seeking advice.
... Plus restaurant recommendations around the world!
Shout Out to My Podcasters!
If you are ready to leverage your show to close more sales and build popularity, text PODCAST to 1-406-206-0760.
Make a Profit with Your Podcast
- Click here for 3 ways to leverage your podcast to close more sales – without having to wait for a flood of followers.
Join the Conversation with Tiffany & Doug In this episode of Next Up Nation, We begin a new series exploring the exciting journey of podcasting. In this premiere episode,...